I hate Mondays. I’m not sure when it started but I remember always hating the thought of this day. Except a few years ago when Monday meant Friday because my “weekend” was Tuesday and Wednesday.
Now I just flat out hate this day and I’m way more stressed out today than any other Monday in the past almost two years.
- I woke up crying at 3:42am (yes, I still remember the exact time because I grabbed my phone the second I opened my eyes) and it fucking sucks.
- I’m dreading going in to work later tonight and my anxiety level is at its all-time high.
- Jollibee for breakfast made this morning a little better, though. Chickenjoy + palabok = yum!
- The girlfriend decided to skip work today for some reason and I’m grateful that she did because I don’t want to be alone with my thoughts right now.
- She’s making mango shake for me (my favorite!) because she loves me like that.
- I just finished watching the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy and it sucks that Arizona and April are leaving the show after this season. I’ve been watching this show since I was in 5th grade and ugh, they’re all leaving and it makes me sad. 😢
- But we’re going to watch Veronica (this Netflix original film that’s supposed to be “the scariest film of all time”) in a bit and I’m fucking excited. It should be a great distraction for a while. Hopefully, it does live up to the great reviews.
- I have a lot of posts sitting in my Drafts folder but they’re either incomplete or lacking photos (since I’ve been too lazy to take product photos since the beginning of January) and I really need to get off my ass and do something about that.
- Then there all the post comments that I have yet to reply to. God I suck at interacting with people sometimes!
- I haven’t finished reading a book in days and I can’t seem to focus on a single book. I keep starting one and then I end up not finishing even just 3 chapters of anything. Ugh, this sucks. I need to get out of my head for a bit.
- I also cannot stop thinking about New York. I badly want to move there but being broke as fuck doesn’t really give me the option to do so. Fuck.
- Whatever. I’ll just focus on my room renovation for now.
- Wait, no, I think I should focus on the impending doom that is about to go down at work tonight. But I honestly don’t want to but I really just want to get the shit over with. Can’t it be next week already?
- Somebody needs to pull me out of this stress and misery.
- I need to stop drinking 5 cups of coffee a day because it’s not good for my anxiety.
- But I can’t help it because #coffeeislife and regardless of my ulcer and hyperacidity, I just could not seem to let this addiction go.
- Screw you, world.
- Breathe in, breathe out.