I’m not one who answers tag posts and blog awards not unless they really peaked my interest. I remember answering a few back in the day (wow I felt super old for a hot minute there) and while they were fun, they’re just not meant for me.
I like lists better than answering questions (case in point: not finishing this How to Really Know Someone tag of some sort). So I thought about creating this tag post because 1) I was bored, 2) I wanted to do it for this blog, 3) I want to know other people’s take on these (and since I don’t wanna beg them to post about these things, I thought the better route is to just tag them and make them do it, LOL).
- There are no actual set of rules (unlike those award posts), just make sure to answer as honestly as you can and do not skip anything.
- There’s no need to elaborate or tell a story about each thing but if you want to, then be my guest.
I’m making this up as I go so bear with me here, okay? And no, these aren’t generic shit like your favorite movie or food. We’re gonna go down and dirty here. I’m just saying.
BOOKS YOU COULD READ OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT FEELING SICK AND BORED:
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre
TV SHOWS YOU CONSIDER ARE GUILTY PLEASURES:
- The Voice US
- MasterChef US (adult and junior versions)
- Project Runway (adult and junior versions, too)
THINGS YOU CAN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT (as in things that you actually carry/put in your bag and not things you put on your face, hair, body):
- Alcohol/Hand sanitizer
Of course, money, but then who leaves their house without money, right? So I don’t think it necessarily has to be included.
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Sizzling hot body LOLLong legs
ADDICTIONS YOU CAN’T SEEM TO LET GO OF:
- Matte lipsticks
ILLEGAL THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN YOUR LIFE (or ones that you can publicly admit without getting jail time):
- Shoplifted at a 7/11 (hahahaha)
- Driving without a license as a 16-year-old minor (in my defense, it was at 3 in the morning and the friend who owns the car is dead drunk so what choice did I have???)
- JAYWALKED, LITTERED, LOADED AND UNLOADED MY SKINNY ASS FROM A PUV IN A NON-LOADING/UNLOADING SPOT (give it to me!)
CLICHE BUT, THREE WISHES YOU WOULD ASK FROM A GENIE IF YOU EVER MEET ONE:
- A cliche answer to a cliche question but I’m going to be real here: 10 million US dollars
- For Duterte to no longer be the president of this country
- For Trump to no longer be the president of the US
Wishing for a single war to end doesn’t really end all future wars. So no, let’s not get political.
DREAM JOBS (if money is not an issue):
- Writer for a known publication
- Events planner/organizer
- Radio jock
Lastly, COMPLIMENT YOURSELF (because we all need positivity sometimes):
- Your eyebrows are always on point.
- Your hair’s fabulous!
- You are a strong woman and you can get through whatever shit you’re going through right now!
I’m not sure if y’all would wanna do this tag post or not but I really, desperately, want to know your answers to these so humor your girl, please.
Tagging these folks: