I actually already have a post scheduled for later tonight. But it was titled “Common Grammar Mistakes Made by Many Filipinos” and while I usually don’t care about what people think about me and I firmly believe that I have the right to post whatever the hell I please on this blog because it is my blog after all (except of course if the post contains demeaning and offensive statements), I felt that it just wasn’t time for that post yet.
Yes, I still will be publishing it some time in the future but not today, Satan. Not today.
- I just finished reading my 31st book of the year (well, technically, it’s my 29th since the other two were marked as DNFs) and it was okay. I was expecting more from the author having loved her two other novels but nah, I guess we really can’t have ’em all.
- I keep thinking about this post that was supposed to go up tonight. I’m still contemplating if I should just post it tomorrow and be done with it already. HA!
- Overthinking is one of my
- Did you know that this year’s Easter Sunday falls on April Fool’s? I mean, that’s funny, right? Or am I the only one amused by this?
- I have a lot of posts sitting in my Drafts folder and I have a lot of ideas but I can’t seem to finish writing any of them. They’re either a halfway done or simply a sentence or two long.
- Did you notice though that I have been posting every single weekday this March? I must say, I’m proud of myself.
- Should I do a “Random Facts About Me” post the next time instead of another installment of my
always so amazingrandom thoughts?
- I think this is a list of mostly me just thinking out loud and asking the universe questions that just needs to be put out there.
- Suddenly, I’m craving for Dairy Queen’s Choco Chip Blizzard.
- It’s a good thing that we have multitudes of Dairy Queens around my work place.
- I wish they have the M&M ones here, though. Because one of my favorite ice creams growing up was the M&M McFlurry at McDonalds. Too bad they pulled it out and just kept the Oreo one.
- Come to think of it, what is up with these companies’ fascination over Oreos and ice cream? I mean, DQ also has an Oreo Blizzard.
- Also, did I ever tell you guys that I actually do not like chocolates and only indulge once every five or six months?
- Yup, it’s one of those random weird facts about me.
- I also have been craving for Belgian waffles since yesterday and I’m not sure how I can satisfy this craving.
- No, I think I do since I’d be dropping by Starbucks tomorrow after work. Maybe I could get a Belgian waffle then. Hopefully, they have one.
- And then here I am again checking my SSS account and have been for more often than one should in a span of 24 hours (if you’re a working adult here in the PH who’s at least 24, I think you’d know why).
- It’s almost the end of the month and I haven’t even finished my April Bullet Journal monthly spreads yet.
- Okay, that reminds me, I need to start working on that now. So… laters!