Yes, folks, you read that right. I am bored on a fucking Monday. So what the hell is up??? Maybe it’s the fact that I haven’t been to work in 6 days and I won’t be coming back until Thursday night so that’s still plenty of time to, well, basically slack around.
I love this whole “vacation” thing! I should really probably do this more often. But alas, vacation leaves aren’t unlimited.
- I’ve been reading Second Chance Summer for days now and I just gotten past the half point.
- On the bright side, I’ve been catching up on TV shows and have started new ones so the whole deal isn’t so bad.
- Also, I’m really loving Netflix now and I wish I signed up earlier than last week.
- Although, my wallet’s not going to be too happy about the added shit on my bills-to-pay.
- Adulting really is hard.
- But Alexa & Katie is making me feel all fine and dandy and everybody should really watch this amazing show.
- I’m running out of post ideas.
- Okay, scratch that. I have plenty ideas but I guess I’m experiencing a writer’s block now because I can’t seem to finish a single decent post.
- This #30DaysOfWriting challenge that I put on myself is really taking its toll on me. Why did I have to do it???
- But then again, it’s been really fun so far. I like the challenge. I mean, it won’t be a challenge if it’s something that’s easy to do, right???
- I’m thinking about going out and spending some me-time on some cafe but one, I’m too lazy to drag my ass out of the comforts of my bed and two, I don’t have a car which means that I have to face the hassle of commuting.
- So, hmmm, maybe not.
- If I were to go out though, where would I go? Plus, I kinda want some company but still have some me-time, if you know what I mean.
- I’m thinking about putting some stickers on my laptop. Any ideas as to where I can purchase some stickers or decals? And I’d prefer it if it’s not an online shop.
- By the way, I’m still craving for some Dairy Queen.